Workshop on Mathematics Publishing
- Co-rganized by
- Project Euclid and the Mathematical Society of Japan
- Supported by
- SPARC Japan, National Institute of Informatics
- Tokyo University of Science (TUS), Room 842 of the Kagurazaka Building.
(8th building on the 4th floor)
- March 26, 2012
- 9:00 to 18:00
- Program in PDF (Revised on March 21, including handouts by speakers)
- Workshop Overview
- The workshop will focus on mathematics publishing and the challenges and opportunities faced by society and academic publishers today. Topics include: current publishing practices and challenges, marketing and promotion, moving from print to electronic publishing, journal production strategies, and new business models.