The 2016 MSJ Algebra Prize
The 2016 MSJ Algebra Prize is awarded to the following MSJ members.
- Hidenori Katsurada (Graduate School of Engineering, Muroran Institute of Technology)
- L-functions and periods of automorphic forms of several variables
- Kazuhiko Kurano (School of Science and Technology, Meiji University
- Intersection theory over local rings and its application to the theory of Cohen-Macaulay modules
- Masa-Hiko Saito (Graduate School of Science, Kobe University)
- Moduli spaces of connections and differential equations of Painlevé type