The 2018 MSJ Algebra Prize
The 2018 MSJ Algebra Prize is awarded to the following MSJ members.
- Takayuki Hibi (Professor, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University)
- Computational commutative algebra and combinatorics
- Satoshi Naito (Professor, School of Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Representation theory of quantum affine algebras
- Kanetomo Sato (Professor, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Chuo University)
- A new cohomology theory for arithmetic schemes and its applications