The 2014 MSJ Analysis Prize
The 2014 MSJ Analysis Prize is awarded to the following members of MSJ.
- Kazuhiro ISHIGE (Graduate School of Science and faculty of Science, Tohoku University)
- Qualitative analysis of solutions of linear and nonlinear heat equations
- Hirofumi OSADA (Faculty of Mathematics, Kyushu University)
- Stochastic dynamics and geometry for infinite particle systems
- Hidetaka HAMADA (Kyushu Sangyo University)
- Studies on the Loewner differential equation in several complex variables and holomorphic mappings on homogeneous unit balls