The 2015 MSJ Analysis Prize
The 2015 MSJ Analysis Prize is awarded to the following members of MSJ.
- Mitsuru Sugimoto (Graduate School of Mathematics, Nagoya University)
- Harmonic analysis for modulation and related spaces and smoothing estimates for partial differential equations of dispersive type
- Kazunaga Tanaka (Department of Mathematics, School of Fundamental Science and Engineering, Waseda University)
- Variational method for multi-cluster solutions to a singular parturbation of nonlinear elliptic equations
- Akimichi Takemura (Department of Mathematical Informatics, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo)
- Studies on holonomic gradient method