The 2017 MSJ Analysis Prize
The 2017 MSJ Analysis Prize is awarded to the following members of MSJ.
- Tetsutaro Shibata (Graduate School of Engineering, Academy of Hiroshima University)
- Asymptotic analysis of eigenvalue problems for nonlinear elliptic equations and analysis of inverse bifurcation problems
- Masayoshi Takeda (Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University)
- Stochastic analysis of symmetric Markov processes and its applications
- Yoshitsugu Takei (Faculty of Science and Engineering, Doshisha University)
- Asymptotic analysis of linear and nonlinear diﬀerential equations with exact WKB analysis