The 2019 MSJ Analysis Prize
The 2019 MSJ Analysis Prize is awarded to the following members of MSJ.
- Fumio Hiroshima (Faculty of Mathematics, Kyushu University)
- Application of functional integration in mathematical quantum field theory
- Hidetaka Sakai (Graduates School of Mathematical Sciences, The University of Tokyo)
- Research on Painlevé-type equations
- Hiroki Sumi (Graduate School of Human and Environmental Studies, Kyoto University)
- Study on semigroups and random dynamics of rational functions of one complex variable