Application of Tosio Kato Fellowship Starts (Japanese)We start the application of the Tosio Kato Fellowship from 11-th June.
The budget for the scalarship is supplied by Tosio Kato foundation of the Mathematical Society of Japan founded by the bequest of late Prof. Tosio Kato.
(2) The applicant shall be an excellent young researcher of mathematics living in a Southeast Asian country and shall submit a verification form (From1) confirming the acceptance of the research stay, by the host researcher and host institution. The applicant is required to have obtained his Ph. D. within 10 years at the commencement of the fellowship.
The host researcher must be a member of the Mathematical Society of Japan and, in principle, be a researcher who is employed full-time at a university or institute which is able to implement the project and to provide an appropriate research environment for it.
(1) Round-trip travel expense between the candidate’s country and Japan.
(2) Expense concerning the stay paid through the institution such as health insurance, living allowance, etc.
(3) Indirect cost to execute the program paid to the host institution.
(1) Tosio Kato Application form (Form2, download from below).
(2) A copy of the most important three research papers. A certification of acceptance should be attached to a paper accepted for publication.
(3) Verification form (Form 1, download from below) of the research stay filled by the host researcher.
Inquiry contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guideline (Japanese)
- Guideline (English)
- Form 1 (For host researcher, Japanese) : Word(.docx) ｜ PDF
- Form 2 (For applicant, English): Word(.doc) ｜ PDF