The 2016 MSJ Analysis Prize
The 2016 MSJ Analysis Prize is awarded to the following members of MSJ.
- Soichiro Katayama (Graduate School of Science, Osaka University)
- Studies on null structure in systems of nonlinear hyperbolic partial differential equations
- Shigeaki Koike (Graduate School of Science, Tohoku University)
- Theory of Lp-viscosity solutions for fully nonlinear elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations
- Tomohiro Sasamoto (School of Science, Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Studies on nonequilibrium stochastic dynamical systems by exact solutions