The 2018 MSJ Analysis Prize
The 2018 MSJ Analysis Prize is awarded to the following members of MSJ.
- Shuichi Kawashima (Faculty of Science and Engineering, Waseda University)
- Stability analysis of systems of nonlinear partial differential equations with dissipative structure
- Norio Konno (Faculty of Engineering, Yokohama National University)
- Mathematics of quantum walks and its applications
- Akihiko Miyachi (School of Arts and Sciences, Tokyo Woman's Christian University)
- Study of Hardy spaces and boundedness for Fourier multiplier operators and pseudodifferential operators