The 2020 MSJ Analysis Prize
The 2020 MSJ Analysis Prize is awarded to the following members of MSJ.
- Hirokazu Ninomiya (School of Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences, Meiji University)
- Study of higher dimensional pattern dynamics by singular limit analysis
- Kengo Matsumoto (Graduate School of Education, Joetsu University of Education)
- Study on symbolic dynamical systems and C*-algebras
- Hideki Miyachi (Course in Mathematics, School of Mathematics and Physics, College of Science and Engineering, Kanazawa University)
- Study on complex analysis on Teichmüller space